Ridgetown Campus is working on creating training and education initiatives for the agricultural sector on soil health issues.
The goal is to improve knowledge of soil health, increase adoption of Best Management Practices and increase understanding of opportunities for soil health improvements.
We are currently developing material that will cover:
- Understanding soil basics
- Identifying soil properties in the field
- Interpreting soil health test results
- How to create a field scale soil map
- Information on soil biology and soil organic matter
- What is the return on investment for soil health strategies
Registration information coming soon.